Sunday 23 May 2010

Crescent and Star top finished




It's been very hot here the last two days and so I've been sunbathing, zumba dancing and reading instead of finishing the university graduation quilt-top for my youngest daughter, Olivia. This afternoon, though, I finished off the last 15 of the fabric 'button' circles and appliqued them on. Now I'm in the middle of sandwiching. Satisfied. But hungry. In the middle of the asparagus season here and we're having some organic green asparagus tonight with melted butter, some very good ham and steamed potatoes. Had late breakfast and no lunch, so I think this will not stay long on my plate...

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt top is just lovely Barbara, what a wonderful gift for your daughter. And your hand quilting looks just beautiful.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete