Monday 25 January 2010

Nearly Insane Quilt progress


I am putting my Nearly Insane blocks here just now so I have a permanent photo record of them. Last year, our main computer died and we couldn't retrieve any of our photos. We have taken measures so this won't happen again but I am now wary of just uploading photos and leaving them there. So, here are the first eight blocks.

I haven't done any sewing on these blocks since September 09 and I really should get back to it - want to get back to it - but need to finish a couple of other quilts first. My German friend, Renate, who lives in South Carolina, has got to the same point I have and I think one of us needs to move on to push the other...

1 comment:

  1. It's great to find a fellow quilter doing the Nearly Insane quilt in red & white. Your blocks are fantastic! I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete